Rasmus Hougaard is the Founder and Managing Director of Potential Project, the global leader in customized leadership and organizational training programs based on mindfulness. The firm has a proven track record of enhancing individual and collective performance, resilience and creativity. Potential Project works with fortune 500 companies in 22 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Clients of Potential Project include Accenture, Nike, American Express, Microsoft and Sony, to name a few. The objective of their programs is to enhance individual and organizational performance and well-being through skillful application of mindfulness in a corporate context.
Rasmus has practiced and taught mindfulness since the early 90s and has many years of experience working with leaders and individuals in bringing mindfulness and mental effectiveness into their organizations and lives. He has lead more than 1500 workshops and programs for more than 50,000 people and is recognized as a leading international authority on training the mind to be more focused, effective and clear in an organizational context. His book “One Second Ahead – Enhance Your Performance with Mindfulness” was published by Palgrave Macmillan in November, 2015.
Rasmus´ background includes a career in Sony Corporation as well as a researcher in organizational development. Rasmus has a Master’s degree in Organizational Development & Adult Learning and degrees in Philosophy and Human Resources.
After years of working with leading scientists, corporate executives and mind training experts, Rasmus launched Potential Project. The mission of Potential Project is to help individuals and organizations become more mindful and effective in everything they do. Through the work of Potential Project, Rasmus and his colleagues have helped tens of thousands of individuals and organizations enhance performance and job satisfaction.
Rasmus is sought after as a keynote speaker at conferences, workshops and seminars due to his ability to communicate this complex subject in clear, concise, corporate language. Recent conference appearances include:
• University of Berkeley – Greater Good Society – Mindfulness at Work Conference (500 people) Nov 2015
• Mindful Leadership Summit, Washington DC – (700 people) Nov 2015
• Happiness and Its Causes, Sydney Australia – (1000 people) June 2015
• Wisdom Asia 2.0, Singapore (300 people) June 2015
• Mindfulness at Work, Finland Institute of Management, Helsinki (150 people) March 2015
• HR Asia Summit, Singapore (300 people) March 2015
• Working with Mindfulness, Irish Institute of Management (150 people) May 2015
• Mindful Leadership Summit, Washington DC 2014
• Accenture Mobilization, Malaga 2014
• National German HR conference, Cologne 2014
• Mindfulness at Work, Cranfield Business School 2014
• Mindfulness in Business, Stockholm 2014
• Gawler Conference, Melbourne 2014
• Happiness & Its Causes conference, Sydney 2014
• Australian Business National Congress, Sydney 2013
• High Performing Organizations, Copenhagen Business School 2013
• Mindfulness in Organizations, Singapore Management University 2013
• Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) National Conference, Sydney 2013
• GE Money Banking Conference, Stockholm 2013
• Mindfulness in Work-life and Leadership, Oslo 2013
• The Neuroscience of Mindfulness, Neuroleadership Institute, Sydney 2013
• Mind & Its Potential Conference, Sydney 2013
• Sustainable Wellbeing Conference, Gawler Foundation, Melbourne 2013
• Asia Pacific Coaching Conference, Singapore 2012
• Harnessing The Potential of the Mind, ESSEC Business School, Singapore 2012
• The Power of Mindfulness, Copenhagen 2012
• Mindfulness in Business, Stockholm 2012
Rasmus has also been invited to present in numerous academic settings. He has been a guest speaker at universities and business schools around the world including:
• Copenhagen Business School
• Cranfield School of Management
• ESSEC Business School
• Singapore Management University
• Rotman Business School
• University of Bangkok
• Singapore National University
• University of Copenhagen
• Melbourne University
• Latrobe University
• University of Tasmania
• Aarhus University
With a Master of Science in Organizational Behaviour and over 20 years of experience supporting organizations through large scale change, Jacqueline has held a wide range of leadership and consulting roles across a range of industries including transportation, oil and gas, insurance and government. Jacqueline has many years of personal experience with mind training and over the past 10 years has focussed on embedding mindfulness practices into daily corporate life.
Erick has been in private equity for 15 years, co-founding Milestone Capital, an Anglo-French London-based firm, and also spent eight years in Investment banking at Société Générale in New York and London. Erick's core skills include initiating change at board level, negotiation, advising management teams on value creation and leadership. He sits on the board of companies in London, Luxembourg and Switzerland. Erick has had a daily mindfulness practice for 7 years. He received his MBA from Columbia Business School in New York (Award for Excellence) and is also a certified coach with a particular focus on mindfulness coaching and is also trained in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
Martin has experience in finance management, accounting and office management from previous employments in private companies as well as NGOs. In addition, he has many years of personal experience with mind training and holds a Master of Arts in Working-Life Studies and Philosophy with a specialty in research about mindfulness in a work-life context.
Alex has a Bachelors in Web Development and Multimedia Design and Communications. He is an American who has lived in Denmark for seven years studying and working for various companies and organisations.
Martin holds a M. Sc. degree in Engineering and a M. Sc. degree in Psychology. He conducted the first Swedish study on the effects of mindfulness training in work-life, and is the author of a best selling book on Corporate Mindfulness ("Fokus på jobbet"). Martin has trained leaders and staff from companies like IKEA, IBM, Nordea, If, and Vattenfall in mindfulness.